A Better Way to Growing your Money

Posted by financial.power On 6:02 PM

It's been a long while since I posted articles regarding Mutual Funds. Well here is a nice article published in Philippine Daily Inquirer dated July 27 regarding the advantages of investing your money in Mutual Funds over time deposits in banks.

I have been an MF investor myself. I have invested a fairly considerable amount of money in one of the biggest mutual fund/life insurance company here
in the Philippines. I must admit that its doing exceptionally well. As I have mentioned before in my past postings, I withdraw my money from a time deposit account and transferred it to a mutual fund investment. The growth of my money that I received from the time deposit account for almost 5 years was no way near the increase that I got for a year investment in MF. Let's say just 5% of the growth of my investment last year when I invested in mutual munds. (not bad huh?!)
I would not divulge the mutual fund company; they have to pay me for that. hahaha!

Anyways kidding aside, here is the article that I have read from the PDI. I will just attach the image that I got from a website as well.. All About Financial Planning


2 Response to "A Better Way to Growing your Money"

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

     

  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

     

Post a Comment

Followers

Visitors

free counters

Recent Visitors