Where to Invest In 2010?

Posted by financial.power On 5:48 AM

New year, new hope! 2010 is the year of the Tiger! Maybe its your year to be finally financially free or my year or the year for all of us. Who know, right?! That's the beauty of having hope, there is something to look forward to. A fresh start to a fresh year!

I have been busy with my work the past few months. Of course with my family, spending more time with them and enjoying each other. I have also been reading books; programming books for my profession (I am Software Engineer by the way) and business books. One particular book that has caught my attention is the one written by Larry Gamboa - "Think Rich Pinoy!"

Larry Gamboa is one of the financial mentors of one of my favorite authors, Bo Sanchez. In the book the author opens his secret regarding real estate investments and how he found riches in foreclosed properties. By the way Larry Gamboa is a doctor in Business Administration from the University of Michigan.

Travel the road to riches with Larry Gamboa and discover:

  • Why most Pinoys are Poor
  • The antidote to fear
  • The secrets of the rich Tsinoys
  • How Pinoys are becoming rich in Seven Steps
I am not done yet reading the book but the first few chapters that I have read looks very promising. I will have another post regarding this topic. Right now I need to go to bed and bond with my family(hahaha!) Til my next post.. or you can grab a copy of the book. It is worth investing!


2 Response to "Where to Invest In 2010?"

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

     

  2. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

     

Post a Comment

Followers

Visitors

free counters

Recent Visitors